Part 1 Online Eating Disorder Training for RDNs and RDNs to Be
In this video you will learn:
1. The DSM-V criteria for eating disorders and discuss the role of the RDN in assessing and advocating for appropriate diagnosis for each client.
2. Basic ED psychology and common physical and medical co-morbidities.
3. Levels of care from inpatient to outpatient with an explanation of the role of the RDN at each level of care
4. The concept of working collaboratively as part of a team and who makes up members of a treatment team.
5. Definitions of nutrition therapist/therapy and how to determine if ED work is a fit for you.